logo

eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer
Re: Updated Site - New theme

Fixed Send PM page. Yes I do know about the quick edit and some of the quick moderation tools wont work either, its due to the SEO Friendly URLs, working on a fix as I type this. How do the topics look now? I added padding...

Just need to get this looking right in IE7 now XD

Please do not PM me requesting support or anything, use the forums, thats what they are here for
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

Arwym, it now expands the mainContent if there arent any panels on the left or right columns. It also assigns a class now ie mainContent-noleft etc instead of having it hard coded into a theme function like it was before.

Please do not PM me requesting support or anything, use the forums, thats what they are here for
eoCMS Designer
eoCMS Designer
tbarkass_willamson@hotmail.com

The padding looks better now.

Kawn can you specify individual pages not to have panels yet (ie, when you're creating the page you can choose which ((if any)) panels are included)

Seen a bug? Report it!
james.patten@hotmail.co.uk

i have found that the site is having a few errors and i say a few i mean loads
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: multi-moderate in /home/garbages/public_html/eocms.com/Layouts/ViewTopic.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: multi-moderate in /home/garbages/public_html/eocms.com/Layouts/ViewTopic.php on line 89

Notice: Undefined index: multi-moderate in /home/garbages/public_html/eocms.com/Layouts/ViewTopic.php on line 159

Notice: Undefined index: track_ip in /home/garbages/public_html/eocms.com/Layouts/ViewTopic.php on line 164

Notice: Undefined index: multi-moderate in /home/garbages/public_html/eocms.com/Layouts/ViewTopic.php on line 159

Notice: Undefined index: track_ip in /home/garbages/public_html/eocms.com/Layouts/ViewTopic.php on line 164

eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

James do you still see those errors?

no now all i the errors i can see are
Code:
otice: Undefined index: multi-moderate in /home/garbages/public_html/eocms.com/Layouts/ViewTopic.php on line 198
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

Any more James?

nope it is now fine Grin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

There is something else I must point out.  Line height in text.  It is not such a big deal when a post only consists of a few lines of text, but when the post is long, reading it is a little uncomfortable.

I would suggest changing the default line height, at least for areas in the layout that contain blocks of text, like profiles, forum and news/blog posts, articles and comments.  This adds more readability.

There's something else, but I'll post it later.

Arwym's Domain  ||  SBM: A PHP Bookmarks Script (coming soon)
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

Added a line-height for forum topics

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Much better.  Thank you!

Arwym's Domain  ||  SBM: A PHP Bookmarks Script (coming soon)

Jump to:

0.05 seconds Queries: 13