logo

james.patten@hotmail.co.uk
installing

its been along time since i have been on and i am trying to reinstall eocms but when i select sqlite it wont allow me to set up the database it just sticks on the loaded for ages and wont go to the next screen ???

also the site boxes are all out of places on safari

but any help on my problem ?
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer
Re: installing

Can you PM me the link to the installer please? I assume v0.9.03? And the safari problem, can you make a topic in the bugs board with a screenshot please? Thanks

Please do not PM me requesting support or anything, use the forums, thats what they are here for

the download is directly from this site i thought i had a bad copy of it so i got a new one but it was the same it is as it gets to the database it just stays loaded i left it for 15 min and it didnt do anything ...
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

Which browser are you using?

Please do not PM me requesting support or anything, use the forums, thats what they are here for

safari the newist one
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

Ok its to do with 110mb.com, they are adding stuff into the ajax request which is messing up the installer, I am looking into a solution

ok thanks Smile when u find one can u let me know by the mail or on here Smile also wouldnt the old install work ? like how it use to be ??
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

A possible solution would be to change the headers from the ajax requests to text/plain, apparently according to those on 110mb.com, it does not add the footer to that, I no longer have an account there, so James I will need you to test this for me. I have not yet had time to modify the files, I should have some time on the weekend to do this and once that is done i will give them to you to test

ok sure thanks for the help anyway ... just send me a message when you have changed it and i will send u my email or something then try it out and tell you how it goes Smile

has there been any solution for this found ?
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

James check your PM please, possible fix for you to test

i am downloading it now Smile i will test it now n tell u how it goes

right yes it works but the quick admin doesnt save the order ... and were is the admin pictures at ?
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

Admin pictures? Are you talking about Xaphire? You can find those icons here http://paulwratt.110mb.com/eocms/

Hmm, it seems that all the ajax requests will need that fix

yep i found them now Grin and also the top poster isnt working ither it is setting it to the newist member to the website ... and in the ( it says posts) but doesnt show any... and the site is quite slow at loading idk weather that is 110mb or the software ...

A man came from woods, almost crying cause it's hard to find a real good cms. So he found eoCMS .. promising.
I downloaded it, reed readme.txt changed permissions as needed and start!
First error - need to change permissions again to cache -ok, done and then to directory??? I'm just a web developer and I have hundreds of directories in my dear Ubuntu. Ok, looks like there is a problem with ../www/eocms/functions/cleancache.php on line 27. Gave permissions to functions. Wrong move! Nothing happens, right answer was to directory eocms (ok, I did that directory). Is it really so hard to write that information to the readme.txt??
Hopefully done .... NO.

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/eocms/functions/sql_fetch_array.php on line 13

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/eocms/functions/sql_num_rows.php on line 11

What should I do now? if(DB_TYPE == 'mysql') seems to be a problem but I use mysql.
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

What page were these errors showing on? The installer?
Did you make sure you also CHMOD /cache/tables.php to 777 also? I will update the read me file now for the next version
Last Edit: 4th February, 2010, 10:56:43 PM by confuser

Thanks for replay, yes it shows up with installer after making admin password and stuff. I did refresh and then installer asks to continue or start again, I choosed continue and then everything seems ok.
But after deleting automatically ajaxinstall.php I can't log in.

Notice: Undefined index: remember in /var/www/eocms/Layouts/Login.php on line 19

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/eocms/functions/sql_fetch_array.php on line 13

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/eocms/functions/sql_num_rows.php on line 11

And I did chmod 777 for tables.php before installing.
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

That is strange. Did any of the data that you entered into the settings ie username etc contain non-alphanumeric characters such as ' or =, basically anything which would be interpreted differently in JavaScript?

The first error is because checkboxes are only posted when they are checked, so that can be ignored, but the others.... would it be possible for you to install XDebug so we can tell which query is not returning a "valid MySQL resource"?

Jump to:

0.06 seconds Queries: 13