logo

I have web site no Idea what to do with it. {feedback}

I have web space with eo installed, and know idea what to do with it. spend most of my time tring to make images for skins. Looking for a direction to go with it. I have no content. I thought maybe a eoCMS skin site. Or maybe a mirror for downloads. I never tried writing a mod, and don't know were to begin. If eoCMS team has something I can help out with using the site, I would love the project.

If someone gets a chance please give a look at this new skin and a little feedback. Site is here 

My eoCMS Site
eoCMS Designer
eoCMS Designer
tbarkass_willamson@hotmail.com
Re: I have web site no Idea what to do with it. {feedback}

Well from what I've seen your theme looks good, so maybe you should keep working on that, then develop a new themes site.

Seen a bug? Report it!

That sounds good. I still have not yet messed with the templetes. Need a domain name now. eothemes.something. This could could be fun. How that hosting eopanel thing coming along?
Thanks the the reply.
cheers

My eoCMS Site
eoCMS Designer
eoCMS Designer
tbarkass_willamson@hotmail.com

Well a lot of the development team (particularly confuser) has a lot of other commitments at the moment, so things are moving slowly.

Seen a bug? Report it!

How about making applications for people like me, that are not coders? A form-builder for example(like the "Fabrik"-app available for Joomla). If you call the domain "eotemplates" then you have pretty much limited yourself to templates. Why not open up to offer more? "eolib.com"(eolibrary) or something like that.

It's just... Form-builders are rare to find for CMS's and only a few offer it. Most of them I cannot run due to server limitation of my provider(which is why I am here now, because eoCMS runs like a dream with one.com. (I'm making a list of CMS's that run smoothly with that provider.)

A google maps add-on would be nice too. Complete with a back-end editor. I'll need that for geographic profiling.

Actually I have this hunch that it would be possible to go to the extension library of Joomla and rewrite to code of the apps there to fit this CMS. If that is possible, then you have an eo-apps-library in no time.

Just some quick-shot thoughts from a non-developer...

There is no such things as "bugs"! It is just space reserved for new features...

Jump to:

0.05 seconds Queries: 13