logo

how can I change the width and height of the login boxes so they fit container?

how can I change the width and height of the login boxes so they fit container? Sorry if I repeated the topic
Last Edit: 13th December, 2009, 10:17:17 PM by Rukasuzu
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer
Re: how can I change the width and height of the login boxes so they fit container?

Do you mean the inputs?

Please do not PM me requesting support or anything, use the forums, thats what they are here for
Re: how can I change the width and height of the login boxes so they fit container?

yes the inputs for example the white boxes and text forgot password doesn't fit
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

Open the style.css file and find the input { css, you can change the width in there, but NOTE, that will change the width for the inputs across the site.

Please do not PM me requesting support or anything, use the forums, thats what they are here for

how can I move that white line thing over more to the right

here is a picture of it, its marked with the red brush you can see it being out of boundry

http://rukasuzu.ivpshost.com/images/whiteline.jpg
Last Edit: 13th December, 2009, 10:44:45 PM by Rukasuzu

bump I couldn't edit again

Nevermind I solved it Wink
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

Could you post what you did to solve it? Others may have the same problem as you did Wink

Jump to:

0.05 seconds Queries: 13