logo

Themes don't install properly Here is the error

Bug Themes don't install

Warning: include(themes/Rukasuzu's/theme-info.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rukacms/public_html/Layouts/Admin/Theme.php on line 149

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'themes/Rukasuzu's/theme-info.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/rukacms/public_html/Layouts/Admin/Theme.php on line 149
Re: Themes don't install properly Here is the error

Still the same error
Last Edit: 14th November, 2009, 11:27:31 PM by Rukasuzu
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

Remove the ' from the theme folder name, you need to be careful with what characters you use when naming folders/files

Please do not PM me requesting support or anything, use the forums, thats what they are here for

Thanks I reinstalled the CMS and its fine now, but there is other problem I made a new topic about it
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

Fixed

Please do not PM me requesting support or anything, use the forums, thats what they are here for
eoCMS Designer
eoCMS Designer
tbarkass_willamson@hotmail.com

This bug has been deemed [Fixed] by an eoCMS developer. If you dispute the Fix, please PM a developer, giving details of why. This topic can then be unlocked allowing for further discussion.

Seen a bug? Report it!

Jump to:

0.1 seconds Queries: 13