logo

eoCMS Designer
eoCMS Designer
tbarkass_willamson@hotmail.com
Panel Excludes Not Working

From Tom:
So far as I can tell, it's something to do with the SEO friendly links. For instance, on EnergyBlue, there's a whole load of excludes specified but panels are being displayed on these pages regardless.
Last Edit: 7th December, 2009, 08:56:11 PM by TGPEG

Seen a bug? Report it!
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer
Re: Panel Excludes Not Working

Hmmm, it cant be anything to do with the SEO friendly urls, because they use mod rewrite so in reality the url may be http://eocms.com/forum/panel-excludes-not-working.893.html for example, but the system will still see it as....
On second thoughts, this may be the problem, I will do some tests on this site in a bit, print out the query string and see what it outputs on those pages that are meant to exclude panels...

Please do not PM me requesting support or anything, use the forums, thats what they are here for
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

Nothing to do with the SEO Friendly links. Its to do with the fact that we excluded panels from the homepage by using ?, so it only excludes those panels on the homepage, it is ignoring the rest

Please do not PM me requesting support or anything, use the forums, thats what they are here for
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

TGPEG can you confirm this is fixed please?

eoCMS Designer
eoCMS Designer
tbarkass_willamson@hotmail.com

Yes indeedy it is fixed.
This bug has been deemed [Fixed] by an eoCMS developer. If you dispute the Fix, please PM a developer, giving details of why. This topic can then be unlocked allowing for further discussion.

Seen a bug? Report it!

Jump to:

0.22 seconds Queries: 14