logo

eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer
Demo added!

We now have a demo!
http://demo.eocms.com it will reset every 2 hours. Username: admin, password: testing

Please Note: the demo version will contain bugs, as I do not have the time to update both this site and the demo.
From now on, the demo will only be versions that are offered for download so it will not be updated till v0.8.1 is released

Please do not PM me requesting support or anything, use the forums, thats what they are here for
Re: Demo added!

I get an error message saying "You can't login" if I try to log in as admin.

http://files.mschat.net/mschat_member.png

MSChat.Net
eoCMS Designer
eoCMS Designer
tbarkass_willamson@hotmail.com

So do I.  What browser are you using?

Seen a bug? Report it!
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

Ok try now

Please do not PM me requesting support or anything, use the forums, thats what they are here for
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

My fault, i dont think i set the cron job up properly. Im not sure if i have done it right this time but will only be able to tell in a couple of hours

Please Note: the demo version will contain bugs, as I do not have the time to update both this site and the demo.
From now on, the demo will only be versions that are offered for download so it will not be updated till v0.8.1 is released

cron job

do you use cronjobs to reset the forum back
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

The demo is hosted by OpenSourceCMS.com. They most likely use a cron

Jump to:

0.05 seconds Queries: 13