logo

default theme css

I been hacking the default theme. I can not find the cat bar css .ID for this bar here you can see the bar I mean. The blue one. Does any one know which one.

I can not get the blue border around the buttons. I even removed border: lines all togather.

anyone know were these ID's are?

Thanks

My eoCMS Site
Re: default theme css

I found them. dull skin but not to bad.
Quiet Shine

My eoCMS Site
eoCMS Designer
eoCMS Designer
tbarkass_willamson@hotmail.com

Nice theme Smile.
Soon, if you feel like sharing it, we're starting a Themes DB (Similar to the Mods DB, except with themes) so you can upload it to there.

Seen a bug? Report it!
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

Reminds me of the original default theme Smile

Please do not PM me requesting support or anything, use the forums, thats what they are here for

Reminds me of the original default theme Smile

it is just a hack of the default theme from lates release. I did nothing but edit the css, and recolored images.
Do you mean that it is simlier to and earlier default release?  I thought I would add a white dot were the three little dots were. like the energyblue has.

I saw confuser mods to install in the plugin "forum satistic" I get some php errors when seaching, and time offset I can't seem to get to set. don't know if its permission or what. sould I start a new threat to get a little help on these, or would this threat work?

My eoCMS Site

Nice theme Smile.
Soon, if you feel like sharing it, we're starting a Themes DB (Similar to the Mods DB, except with themes) so you can upload it to there.

If its not taking credit from orignal theme desiner, I would summit.
It is just a hack. someone else did all the work.
Plus I would not know how to pack it.
I am trying to round the two top cornners. have not figured out how to. I think their is a left center and right image. I thought I could use the title left ,right  somehow. still trying to figure the div or td id to get it looking right.

I really like this cms few bug to figure out, and no file upload or browser, and wysiwyg editor like ckeditor. going to try and port it but that may be over my head.
Thanks you for checking it out.

My eoCMS Site
eoCMS Designer
eoCMS Designer
tbarkass_willamson@hotmail.com

Yes, you can see an earlier version of the default theme here

Seen a bug? Report it!
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

Could you make a new thread for that question? And I mean the very first default theme we had
Yes, you can see an earlier version of the default theme here

no the one before that that Keith designed
Last Edit: 13th December, 2009, 09:26:10 PM by confuser

Please do not PM me requesting support or anything, use the forums, thats what they are here for

Jump to:

0.11 seconds Queries: 13