logo

eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer
change layout (KHTML)

there seems to be an issue after the them has been changed, and the page then tries to go back to the layout options page, it gets stuck in a loop

Quote:
The page you are trying to view is the result of posted form data. If you resend the data, any action the form carried out (such as search or online purchase) will be repeated.

and never gets back to the layout options (just keeps coming to the "layout changed" page)

I think that there are a few other issues that are also KHTML/Konqueror related. I would be interested to see how these compare to Safari (which is more like FF2) and Opera (for linux). The biggest issue with "debugging" KHTML/Konqueror is the need for a custom "in-page" error dialog/console

I will do some testing in the near future (on specific versions running on OSX) and try to come up with "across the board" fixes, mostly they are layout/css/js issues

Re: change layout (KHTML)

Good find. Keep up the good work. Happy
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

hmm this is not a theme related issue, but I think it is better off here for the meantime, until I can get a new version of eoCMS to debug against

eoCMS Designer
eoCMS Designer
tbarkass_willamson@hotmail.com

Sorry paul I read layout and moved it here. So long as your happy with it here, otherwise I'll move it back.

Seen a bug? Report it!
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

tis OK here, as there are other theme related issues also (which I just updated)

eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

Sorry i dont quite understand what you are talking about. What layout?

Please do not PM me requesting support or anything, use the forums, thats what they are here for
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

In profile, where you change the layout, after you change it, it gets stuck "submitting data" returning to the "successfully changed layout" page (instead of then returning to the profile=>layouts page)

eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

Really? Well it uses a meta redirect... I should probably change it to a header()

Please do not PM me requesting support or anything, use the forums, thats what they are here for
eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

agreed, if you can get a timer in it, otherwise maybe location.href might be better (with a timer)

eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

I will test the new themes over the next few days with KHTML, and let it be known if there are any real issues left

eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

the redirect in KHTML, is (because its a refresh) re-submitting the for data, which is what the pop-up is indicating

eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

ah ok, i will change it to a header in a bit

eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

Ok changed to a header()

eoCMS Developer
eoCMS Developer

I will test it..

BTW I think I have a new KHTML now.. but I can't be sure..

Jump to:

0.05 seconds Queries: 13